In no particular order…
The coast, film, London, robots, Lego, psychology, music, books, Marvel, learning, springtime, Star Wars, photography, the outdoors.
Wasps, rain, pigeons, winter, littering, cruelty, bad manners.
Good to know
- You’ll never see me running, unless I’m being chased by zombies
- I sometimes sing
- I love to travel
- I have a BA (Hons) degree in Journalism, Sociology & Psychology from City, University of London
- I’m clumsy
- I’m a lifetime National Trust member
- I started my career as the Reading Evening Post’s nightlife columnist
- My name is Jaime, not Jamie
Want to know how my business began? Read my story.
And a bit more about me, thanks to Berni Palumbo at Shine Your Way.