Here’s a very short video about knowing when it’s time to call in the experts!
If you run a small business, it can be so tempting to try to do everything yourself. Especially in the early days, when budgets seem tight. Here’s why you shouldn’t.
Trying to do everything in your business:
- Is exhausting and leads to burn-out.
- Means nothing is done effectively.
- Takes you away from your core skills.
Let me help you. Despite your best efforts, you are not an Avenger – you can’t do it all.
You’re amazing at what you do. You have a specialism. But there’s always someone else who can help with the other aspects of running and marketing a successful business. And it’s crucial to know when to call in the experts.
If you need support with the content side, I can help on a one-off basis or regularly.
- Switching up your website copy into content that converts.
- Writing monthly blogs for you.
- Crafting a content strategy.
- Creating a digital marketing strategy.
- SEO keyword analysis.
- Social media content.
- Email newsletters.
- Brand marketing messages to use in all your comms.